About Arup Group Limited:
Founded in 1946 by Sir Ove Arup, Arup Group Limited is a multinational professional services company specializing in the built environment sector. The company offers a wide range of services, including project management, planning, design, consulting, and engineering for various projects. Headquartered in London, Arup Group Limited operates in 35 countries, with 92 offices and over 13,000 employees worldwide. The company is involved in some of the most significant projects in the built environment sector.
About Arup Education Trust:
Established in 2011, the Arup Education Trust is dedicated to improving the lives of disadvantaged students through education. The trust provides financial support, guidance, and mentorship to help students pursue their education and career goals. Arup Education Trust is committed to empowering female students by offering scholarships and bursaries to enhance their skills and educational opportunities.
Arup Education Trust Bursary 2024-2025:
Arup Education Trust is offering bursaries to students for the upcoming academic year. These bursaries are available for students pursuing built environment degrees in fields such as architecture, town planning, construction studies, quantity surveying, and engineering. The aim is to assist deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds in pursuing their higher education.
While recipients of the bursary are not obligated to work, they are required to remain in South Africa for three years after graduation as a way to give back to their country.
Before applying for the Arup Education Trust Bursary 2024-2025, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- South African citizenship from a designated group (as per South Africa’s B-BBEE codes), which includes Black African, Asian/Indian, Coloured, or disabled individuals.
- Successful completion of the Matric examination.
- Enrollment in the first year of a built environment degree program at an accredited and recognized South African tertiary institution.
- Strong academic background.
- Combined family income not exceeding R15,000 per month.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online for the Arup Education Trust Bursary 2024-2025 by visiting the application link.
To complete the application, applicants must submit the following documents in PDF format. The size of the documents should not exceed 2GB.
- Certified copy of South African ID document.
- Certified copy of Matric certificate or latest Matric result.
- Complete university transcripts or academic records (preferably on the university’s letterhead, if applicable).
- Latest fees statement from the university (on the university’s letterhead, if applicable).
- Proof of income of parents/guardians (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, and SASSA grant slips if applicable).
The closing date for the Arup Education Trust Bursary 2024-2025 application is November 30. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
For inquiries or more information about the Arup Education Trust Bursary, applicants can contact:
- Telephone: 011 218 7600
- Email: email@example.com