Bell Equipment Bursary 2024-2025
About Bell Equipment:
Bell Equipment is a proudly South African manufacturer and supplier of Mining, Construction, Agricultural, Forestry, and Material Handling Equipment. With over 60 years of experience, the company has a global presence, with more than 50,000 machines operating in over 80 countries worldwide. Bell Equipment offers a comprehensive range of products, including the world’s largest range of Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs).
About the Bell Equipment Bursary Program:
Bell Equipment is offering bursaries for the 2024-2025 academic year to assist South African students in developing their skills to enhance the available skills pool in South Africa. The bursaries are available for students studying in the following fields:
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronics Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Information Technology (BSc / BComm)
Coverage Value and Service Contract:
The Bell Equipment Bursary covers registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, and provides study assistance when required. Recipients must reapply for funding each year and partake in paid vacation work for a minimum of 8 weeks per year. After graduation, students may be required to accept employment at Bell Equipment for a minimum period equivalent to the bursary funding received.
To be eligible for the Bell Equipment Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizenship
- Studying full-time in one of the specified qualifications (no part-time or correspondence studies)
- Entering the 2nd year of study in 2024-2025
- Studying at a recognized and accredited South African tertiary institution (University, University of Technology, FET College)
- Minimum overall average of 65% in the current academic year
- Not receiving any other bursary funding (except academic performance grants awarded by your institution)
- Passion for design and innovation
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Agreement with the bursary’s terms and conditions
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Bell Equipment Bursary Application Form 2024-2025.
- Enter “Uni24.co.za” in the field asking how you heard about the Bell Equipment bursary.
- Submit clear copies of the required supporting documents along with your application, either via email or post.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Group Training and Development Coordinator Bell Equipment Company / Bell Equipment Foundation Trust Private Bag X 20046 Empangeni 3880
The closing date for applications for the 2024-2025 Bell Equipment Bursary is 20 October. Make sure to submit your application before this date to be considered.
Contact Information for Bell Equipment:
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact Bell Equipment directly via email at email@example.com.