Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary 2024-2025
ABOUT THE COMPANY – BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Brain-Jar Skills Development (Pty) Ltd is a private company originally established to provide Skills Development and Training interventions. Today, the company is registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and offers high-quality, cost-effective training. Brain-Jar’s primary objective is to address and enhance the skills and work performance required by businesses to improve their results. They achieve this by fostering the growth of all their employees and providing structured and profiled training interventions to many clients, offering both non-credit and credit-bearing Skills Programmes and Learnerships.
Brain-Jar believes that by creating a culture that prioritizes learning, companies can empower their employees to achieve their goals, improve results, and ultimately contribute to a stronger economy with more employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
Brain-Jar Skills Development is offering bursaries for the 2024-2025 academic year to students who are registered and enrolled to study the National Diploma in Early Childhood Development program at Brain-Jar Skills Development (Pty) Ltd in Pretoria. The bursary opportunity is available for one academic year, and two students will be randomly selected to receive the bursary. Successful applicants will be notified on 15 February 2024-2025.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
To be eligible for the Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have completed Matric.
- Meet the requirements of NQF-5 in Early Childhood Development.
- Submit the application before or on the closing date.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R250 by 31 December.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words “Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary Application” in the email subject line.
Applicants should include the following documents:
- Completed Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary Application Form (PDF).
- Certified copy of ID document.
- Certified copy of Matric certificate.
- Proof of payment for the non-refundable application fee.
NOTES ABOUT THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
Applicants are advised to read and agree to the Brain-Jar Skills Development Bursary Terms and Conditions before applying.
- Candidates who do not meet or follow the requirements will have their applications disqualified.
- If a bursary is awarded based on false pretenses, Brain-Jar has the right and discretion to revoke and cancel the award.
- Bursaries are not transferable and may not be deferred.
- If a student chooses to cancel or suspend their studies, they are required to forfeit the entire bursary award.
- The registration fee is non-refundable, and applicants are instructed to use their ID number as the reference when making the payment. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Brain-Jar will notify applicants when they have received the application, and only successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter, which must be completed and returned to Brain-Jar.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE BRAIN-JAR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BURSARY
The closing date for applications is 30 November. It is essential to apply before this date to ensure that your application is considered.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any inquiries related to this bursary program, please contact Brain-Jar Skills Development directly using the following contact details: