Title: Career Wise Bursary Programme: Fields Covered and Application Details
Introduction: Career Wise is an independent, owner-managed organization established in 1999. It offers a wide range of funding and work opportunities to students in South Africa. Career Wise specializes in creating and managing bursary and scholarship programs, policy formation, program improvement, candidate recruitment, administration and support services, internship and learnership-like services, and graduate recruitment services. This article provides information about the fields covered by the Career Wise Bursary Programme, expenses covered, selection process, eligibility requirements, application procedure, and contact details.
Fields Covered by the Career Wise Bursary Programme: Career Wise invites students to apply for undergraduate bursaries in the following fields for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Accounting (CA and non-CA)
- Actuarial Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Food Science
- Food Technology
- Geology/Geotechnical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Investment Management
- Logistics Management
- Marketing Management
- Mathematics Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mineral Surveying
- Mining Engineering
- Occupational Health/Hygiene
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
Expenses Covered and Selection Process:
The Career Wise Bursary Programme provides coverage for various costs, including tuition fees, books, accommodation, meals, and a laptop allowance. The value of the coverage will depend on the bursary provider. Once you have applied, your details will be stored in a database accessible to Career Wise clients. If you meet the requirements of a client’s bursary program, you may be contacted for an interview. Even if you are not contacted, your application will remain active for consideration in future opportunities.
Eligibility Requirements for the Career Wise Bursary:
To be considered for the Career Wise Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
- Completed Matric
- Studying or intending to study toward an undergraduate qualification in one of the listed fields
- Entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study
- Studying or intending to study at a public Higher Education and Training (HET) institution in South Africa
Application Procedure for the Career Wise Bursary:
Applications must be submitted online through the Career Wise Bursary Application 2024-2025 portal. Follow the instructions below to apply:
- Register your profile and enter “Uni24.co.za” in the field asking how you heard about the Career Wise bursary. Use the promotional code CW2023.
- Log in to your profile using your email address and password.
- Fill in the online application and upload the required supporting documents, including a profile picture, certified copy of your ID document, Matric certificate or latest results, proof of acceptance or provisional acceptance at a public HET, proof of registration at a public HET (if available), university academic record (if currently studying), and fee statement (if currently studying).
- You can track the status of your bursary application on the platform.
- If you have previously applied on the Career Wise platform, you do not need to reapply, but ensure your results and contact details are up-to-date.
Closing Date and Contact Information:
There is no closing date for the Career Wise Bursary, and applications are accepted at any time. For queries related to this bursary program, contact Career Wise directly at 011 258 4464 or email email@example.com.
The Career Wise Bursary Programme provides undergraduate students in South Africa with funding opportunities in various fields. By covering tuition fees, books, accommodation, meals, and a laptop allowance, the bursary aims to support students in their educational pursuits. If you meet the eligibility criteria, submit your application online and ensure all required documents are included. For further information and support, contact Career Wise using the provided contact details.