Damelin Correspondence College Pages | dcc.edu.za
Damelin is a private college, with 17 campuses, owned by Educor (the Education Investment Corporation Limited) group. It was
founded by Benjamin Damelin in 1943. Despite offering degrees, diplomas and other higher qualifications, Damelin is considered a
college instead of a university due to the regulations for tertiary institutions in South Africa. Damelin is a wholly owned division of
Educor (the Education Investment Corporation Limited) group, which National Pride Trading 452 purchased in January 2008.
Damelin is the oldest and most profitable education subsidiary owned by Educor. By November 2012, over one million students had
graduated from Damelin.
Open Day Information
Since studies are done via correspondence at home, there will be no open days.
Course Cost Range
Courses start from R5 000. Prices will vary depending on the duration and qualification type.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers the following higher education faculties and qualifications:
- Faculty of Commerce, Leisure and Information Technology
- Faculty of Creative Arts
- Faculty of Management Science and Communication
They offer the following FET and Occupational Qualifications Programmes
- School of Business, Management and Corporate Training
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Information Technology
- School of Leisure and Lifestyle
- School of Management and Humanities
- School of Media and Design Technology
Damelin also offers a variety of part-time courses, all of which will fall under the same faculties and/or schools listed above.
You can view all of their courses.
Tel: +27 860 532 887
For campus specific contact details.