Walter Sisulu University WSU Online Application Form 2024-2025
On this Page you will find details on Walter Sisulu University WSU Application Forms 2024-2025. WSU Online Registration Dates. Courses Offered. WSU Prospectus PDF for 2024-2025. Late Application Forms and More. Its important that students apply as early as possible to prevent application inconveniences. To aid you in this effort, we present to you the various steps you need to submit an application to WSU, being Online Application Forms or Hard Copy Application Forms for the 2024-2025 Academic Year.
WSU Online Application 2024-2025
Application Closing Dates for WSU can be obtained here : Application Closing Dates
Before submitting an application, make sure to check out the Walter Sisulu University WSU Admission Requirements for the courses/course you are applying for, this is important as your admission success depends on it.
Check out the WSU Online Application Portal Here ; Application Portal.
Kindly check the links below before your proceed:
- Walter Sisulu University Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to Walter Sisulu University
- Walter Sisulu University Admission Requirements
- Walter Sisulu University Residences | Accommodation
- Walter Sisulu University Transportation
- Walter Sisulu University Contact Address
Student Online Services Portal
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable you as a students to access your information such as personal particulars, academic reports, results and fees statements for example, online.
You will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If you need official stamped report like academic records, you need to visit the office rendering that service.
What Do You Need to Access Student Services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login to this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need.
To download the manual, click here. Should you need further information or assistance, contact on campus offices on:
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process.
The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making.
The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
You must read the Postgraduate Prospectus for 2024-2025 admission requirements: You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Business, Management Sciences and Law
- Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- NMD Campus-Mthatha Campus
- Queenstown Campus
- Zamukulungisa Site-Mthatha
- Chiselhust-Buffalo City
- Ibika-Butterworth Campus
- College Street-Buffalo City
- Cambridge Street-Buffalo City
- Potsdam-Buffalo City
Application Closing dates
Faculty of Health Sciences 30 September
Other Faculties 31 October
WSU provides students with training and support in the form of counselling, health, residences, sport, personal development and student governance.
Click On ‘READ MORE’ BELOW For More Details On How To Apply.
How To Apply
There are two online avenues to use when applying:
All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
There is no application fee applicable.
Submit the following documents:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
2. Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
For further information please visit CCIP offices at: email@example.com