Lilitha College of Nursing Intake Requirements
Securing your spot at Lilitha College of Nursing hinges on meeting the specific entry requirements tailored to your desired program. Should these criteria elude you, alternative paths such as different qualifications or an extended program—which allows for a phased approach to your studies—might be your stepping stone.
Essential Admission Criteria for Lilitha College of Nursing:
Your application journey begins with a meticulously crafted application letter, which should be bundled with the following credentials:
• A certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate, demonstrating an aggregate of D or E/S (scoring 750 and above) on the old scale, or a comparable qualification that meets the entry threshold for a bachelor’s degree or diploma under the new system.
• For current Grade 12 scholars, a certified copy of the 2017 Grade 11 final report, or the most recent Grade 12 report, is required.
• It is imperative that your academic records reflect the mandatory subjects: English at Level 3 or higher (E symbol on the old grading scale) and Biology (Life Sciences) at Level 4 or higher (D symbol on the old scale). Supplementary science subjects such as Physical Science, Mathematics, Geography, Agriculture, and Life Orientation could enhance your application, as a minimum Admission Point Score of 18 is leveraged for candidate selection.
• For public service employees, a certified copy of your approved study leave or an official communication from your supervisor confirming the processing of such leave is necessary.
• A certified copy of your identity document is non-negotiable.
• If applicable, a certified copy of your marriage certificate must be provided.
• Your resume should feature dependable contact details and a precise physical address, outlining your town, farm, or village origin to pinpoint your catchment area.
Diligence in fulfilling these admission protocols enhances your prospects of joining the esteemed ranks at Lilitha College of Nursing