Midrand Graduate Institute Residence
MGI strives to create a comfortable and secure living environment conducive to learning, and supporting the personal and social development of its students.
The Midrand Campus residence can house up to 1500 students. Men and women are housed separately, and all units are self-catering and equipped to accommodate students in single rooms or sharing. Contact individual campuses for info on their accommodation options.
MGI’s Midrand Campus residence includes:
- Free counselling services provided by the Psychology Department.
- A residence support team to provide care and support
- Free parking on acquiring a Resident Parking Permit
- 24-hour security service
- Within walking distance of the academic and administrative buildings and sports facilities
- Access to printing facilities
- Communal TV rooms with satellite television
- Furnished bedrooms
- Access to full laundry facilities
- Gym facilities
- A braai area
- Early application is recommended as every year there are more applications than spaces available and allocations are made on a first-come-first-served basis.