Rosebank College Application
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education. They offer a variety of IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates via full-time studies, part-time studies or through distance learning.
Application Closing Dates
Applications close at the end of February each academic year.
- R150 non-refundable
- R1500 non-refundable registration fee
- Different fees apply for international students.
Open Day Information
22 – 23 June 2018
28 – 29 September 2018
Course Cost Range per Annum
IIE Higher Certificates from R10 000 per year. (Ts & Cs apply)
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With The IIE’s Rosebank College you can apply online or visit one their campuses for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to ensure they receive your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
You can pay your application fee at any ABSA branch. You must then email the proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash will be accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The IIE’s Rosebank College offers the following IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates in the following faculties:
- Information and Communications Technology
You can view all of their courses here.
- You can view The IIE Rosebank College fees information HERE.