ABOUT THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN TRANSPORT CONFERENCE (SATC)
The Southern African Transport Conference (SATC) is an annual event that brings together over 700 delegates from the transport industry. As the premier transport forum in Southern Africa, SATC promotes innovative solutions to the region’s transport challenges and facilitates discussions on current transport issues. The conference aims to provide insights into contemporary transport trends and encourage industry players to reimagine transportation to meet the needs of users.
ABOUT THE SATC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
SATC offers two types of bursaries for the academic year:
- Bursaries for South African or SADC students pursuing undergraduate studies in the field of transport.
- Bursaries for South African or SADC students undertaking postgraduate (Masters or Doctorate) research in the field of transport.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SATC BURSARY
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria to be considered for the SATC bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen or a citizen of one of the SADC countries.
- Must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate qualification or undertaking postgraduate research in transport.
- Must be enrolled at a recognized university in South Africa.
- Must not be receiving any other bursaries, scholarships, awards, or funding.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SATC BURSARY
To apply for the SATC bursary, follow these steps:
- Download and complete the Southern African Transport Conference (SATC) Bursary Application Form for .
- Submit clear copies of the required supporting documents along with your application form.
- Send your completed application and supporting documents via email to Jacqui Oosthuyzen (SATC Secretariat) at email@example.com. Use the subject line “SATC Bursary Application – Your Full Name”.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SATC BURSARY
The closing dates for the SATC bursary applications are as follows:
- Postgraduate Bursary: 13 December
- Undergraduate Bursary: 30 January
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any inquiries related to the SATC bursary programme, please contact the SATC Secretariat, Jacqui Oosthuyzen, using the following contact details:
- Tel: 012 804 3762
- Cell: 083 324 9622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org