SVA International Bursary 2024-2025
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER – SVA
SVA International, a member of the GIBB Group of Companies, is a prominent Architecture and Urban Design firm in South Africa. The company has a wide-reaching Sub-Saharan African presence with offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Gqeberha.
SVA International offers a comprehensive range of architectural services, including Master Planning, Urban Design, Building Design, and specialist services such as brief development, feasibility studies, and green building audit preparation.
ABOUT THE SVA BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
SVA International invites students to apply for their bursary program for the 2024-2025 academic year. The bursaries are available for Postgraduate Architectural studies.
The goal of SVA’s bursary program is to attract exceptional young talent to the firm and empower individuals in specialist fields to become industry leaders.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SVA BURSARY
To be eligible for the SVA bursary, you must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be under 35 years old.
- You must have completed a Bachelors or Honours qualification at a recognized South African institution.
- You must be studying or intend to study toward an Architect Postgraduate qualification at a recognized South African institution.
- You must have a strong academic record.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SVA BURSARY
To apply for the SVA bursary, follow these steps:
- Visit the online application portal: SVA International Bursary 2024-2025.
- In the field asking how you heard about the SVA bursary, enter “Uni24.co.za.”
- Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents along with your application (ensure that all documents are certified copies):
- ID document
- Most recent tertiary academic record (on the institution’s letterhead)
- Quote for the studies/program applied for (on the institution’s letterhead)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SVA BURSARY
The closing date for the SVA International Bursary is 15 November. Make sure to submit your application before this date, as late applications will not be accepted.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact SVA International directly through their contact page.