On 8 NOVEMBER the FINAL TIMETABLE will be sent to all candidates via MyLife e-mail. If you have NOT received this timetable you must contact Examination Arrangements immediately to get a duplicate copy.
The examination timetable for the supplementary, aegrotat and special Examinations is posted to candidates together with their examination results.
A basic examination fee for one examination is included in the student fees payable for each study unit.
Additional fees are payable in the following cases
|Remarking of examination script|
UNISA Exam Release of results
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February||8 March|
|May / June||27 July|
|October / November||20 December|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on dates above.
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
- Posted: Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb will be made available as from the end of April
- May/June will be made available as from the end of August and
- Oct/Nov will be made available as from the end of January.
UNISA Exam – Re-marking
Marking and re-marking of examination answer books