Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Fees
1. Full-time Students
Payment will be made as follows:
- Application Fee payable with the application. All foreign students’ applications must reach BTC by 31st October. Late applications will not be considered due to time constraints for study permit applications.
- On registration students will pay 25% of the annual fees.
- 37.5% of the balance to be paid by no later than 15 April.
- The outstanding 37.5% is payable by 15 September.
Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Fees 2017-2018, Entry to a following semester will be refused if the student has any outstanding debt to the College at either the end of June or December.
2. Distance Learning Students
Payment will be made on a Semester basis as follows:
- The student is expected to pay 50% of the semester tuition fee BEFORE registration will be permitted.
- The outstanding 50% must be settled before the start of exams in that semester.
Entry to a following semester will be refused if the student has any outstanding debt to the College at either the end of June or December.
Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Fees 2017-2018, Methods of Payment
a. Payments may be made to the College in the form of cash, cheque or electronic transfer, but not credit card as the College does not have credit card facilities.
b. Payments issuing from foreign countries may take the form of a bank draft or, preferably, a telegraphic transfer (TT) – as this is a safer option. Always remember to include the cost of the bank service fees for both drafts and TT’s (usually around R150.00).
c. The bank details for College payments are as follows:
Account name: The Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa
Bank: The Standard Bank
Branch code: 01 8005
Account number: 2200 973 80
SWIFT code (for international payments): SBZAZAJJ
d. Students are required to notify the College of incoming payments, particularly if they are transferred electronically. When depositing into the College account, it is important to use your initials and surname as the payment reference so that the College is aware of your particular payment.
- Please note that all fees are significantly subsidised.
- Full-time students may apply for further bursary assistance.
- Fees do not include the purchase of textbooks.
- The College does offer some accommodation for full-time students in the form of unfurnished flats at subsidised rates. Please enquire for more details.