University of Limpopo UL Online Application 2022-2023
UL Online Application 2022-2023
The University of Limpopo UL Accepts applications into various programmes at specific times of the Year. These admissions are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants – Masters Degree Applicants, Postgraduate Diplomas, Honors Degree Applicants and Doctoral Degree Applicants. On this page you will find details on UL Online Application Forms 2022-2023, UL Online Registration – Procedures and Deadlines, UL Application Documents and Other useful information for a successful application.
UL Online Application Steps
Before commencing your application, make sure to have all your necessary documents ready ( outlined below ), a working email address and other essential information for student loan application where necessary, such as NSFAS Application.
UL has one online application portal for all applicants. Apply to UL Residence
You will be able to indicate whether you would like student accommodation on your application form. Please note that applying for student housing is part of your application process. Student housing places are limited so UL has a criterion for allocating these places.
- UL Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to UL
- UL Admission Requirements
- UL Transportation Information
- UL Residences | Accommodation
- UL Contact Address
UL Offline Application
Applications to study at the University of Limpopo in are now open. Applicants may apply online or through a paper-based (application form).
Make sure to properly complete all the steps before submitting your application e.g. accommodation or financial aid, indicate this in the relevant sections.
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
The online application is FREE, quick and easy!
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear in your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).
To access prospectus, click the following links:
To apply manually download(paper-based/application form), a non-refundable application fee of R250.00 (South African students) and R370.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form.
Account Holder : University of Limpopo
Bank Name : Standard Bank
Account Number : 030131405
Branch Code : 052548
Branch Code (Electronic Payments) : 051001
Account Type : Business Current Account
Swift Address : SBZA ZA JJ
NB: Use your ID/Passport/student number as a reference when making payment.
Kindly forward your completed application to:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X 1106
N.B: Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
Important application closing dates:
|28 September||MBChB Programme|
|30 October||All other undergraduate programmes|
What you need to study at the University of Limpopo
- National Senior Certificate or National Vocational Certificate with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- Meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Kindly note that meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited space is available in each programme.
For more information on the selection and non-selection in undergraduate programmes or admission requirements, click here.
UL Supported Documents
Below are some of the documents you need.
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from UL, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
Make a Copy of these Useful Documents
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
UL Application Dates
Applications Open: 01 April
- MBChB Programme: 28 September
- All other undergraduate programmes: 30 October
UL National Benchmark Tests
Who uses them and how?
A number of universities in South Africa use the NBTs to help interpret your National Senior Certificate results. Universities use the NBT results in different ways:
- Some use them to help make decisions about your access to university. This means that your NBT results, in combination with your NSC results, are used to determine whether you are ready for academic study.
- Some use them for placement within university. This means that the results are used to decide whether you will need extra academic support after you have been admitted to university.
- Some use them to help develop curricula within their university.
UL Application Contacts
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 268 9111
ENROLMENT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3332
CERTIFICATION AND STUDENT RECORDS
Telephone :+27 (0) 15 – 268 – 4867/2856/2898/2123/2130
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
POST GRADUATE OFFICE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3485 / 2228 / 3928/ 3877 / 2156
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE REVENUE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 3472 / 2436 / 2110 / 2251 / 2822 / 3650
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 3088 / 2405
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 2520/ 2570/4175
TURFLOOP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3735 / 4180 / 4141/ 4181 /4179
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3046
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 4885 / 2401
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES: +27 (0)15 268 2975 / 2943
- School of Education: +27 (0)15268 3138 / 3006
- School of Languages and Communication: +27 (0)15268 2590 / 2853
- School of Social Sciences: +27 (0)15 268 2601 / 2117
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND LAW: +27 (0)15268 2947 /3284
- School of Law: +27 (0)15268 2808
- School of Economics and Management: +27 (0)15268 3123 / 2634
- School of Accountancy: +27 (0)15268 2604 / 2626 / 3811
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURE: +27 (0)15268 2875 / 3282
- School of Physical and Mineral Sciences: +27 (0)15268 3688 / 2603
- School of Molecular and Life Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2588 / 3189
- School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2202 / 3464
- School of Computational and Mathematical Sciences: +27 (0)15268 3027/ 3593
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: +27 (0)15268 3041 / 3950
- School of Medicine: +27 (0)15268 4319 / 4320
- School of Health Care Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2349 / 4311
C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
Address: University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106