Inscape Design College Course Fees 2019/ 2019
Course fees for 2018
Inscape is committed to providing wide spread access to quality Education and Higher Learning. There will therefore be NO price increase on tuition fees for 2017 enrolments.
- Early Bird Discounted prices are applicable to all payment methods
- Students will be eligible for the Early Bird discount if the full enrolment fee is settled before the 30th of September 2016
* The compulsory study pack and MacBook/Laptop options are subject to increases from the 1st of October due to inflation rates.
1st Year Bachelor of Design Degree
1st Year Diploma
Higher Certificate: Creative Industries
Higher Certificate: Built Environment
How will the study pack benefit me?
- Every student enrolled at a reputable Higher Education Institution completing a quality accredited design or built environment programme will require various equipment and resources to successfully complete their studies.
- To ensure optimal results and up-to-date industry learning Inscape fees include the tuition fee, preliminary art equipment, textbooks, online research subscription, onsite Wifi access, digital study guides and equipment, a Macbook (optional) and Wacom tablet for Design Degree students, a laptop (optional for Higher Certificate Architectural Technology and diploma students only) and digital reading tablet for Diploma and Higher Certificate students, technology support from Inscape’s preferred provider, Digicape, and all required industry relevant software and licenses (specific to each programme and discipline).
How do the payments work?
Inscape has created an easy and manageable way for you to settle your fees. The total fee includes:
Non-refundable registration fee:
Need time to save up for your enrolment fee? Pay your non-refundable registration fee of R750.00 to secure your spot at Inscape. **You will NOT be fully enrolled until we receive your enrolment fee and completed documentation in full before the 30th of September 2016.