SNG Grant Thornton Bursary in South Africa
ABOUT THE COMPANY – SNG GRANT THORNTON
Grant Thornton is an international network of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms, with almost 700 offices in more than 140 countries.
SNG Grant Thornton is the South African member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, and a registered SAICA training office, providing future chartered accountants with 3 types of SAICA training programmes. In South Africa, SNG Grant Thornton has 12 offices in 13 cities, namely: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Kimberley, Mafikeng, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Thohoyandou.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
SNG Grant Thornton will be awarding bursaries to deserving students, who are pursuing their studies in the Chartered Accountancy field. The bursary will be awarded based on academic merit, for studies towards a BCom Accounting (CA-stream) or CTA qualification.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a University endorsement with an Admission Point Score (APS) of 34 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Achieved a minimum of level 6 for Mathematics in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of level 5 for English in Matric
- Studying towards a BCom Accounting (CA-stream) degree or CTA qualification
- Studying at a SAICA accredited university (which includes: University of South Africa (UNISA), University of Johannesburg, University of Pretoria, University of the Witwatersrand, Rhodes University, University of KwaZulu-Natal, University of Cape Town, University of Stellenbosch, University of the Western Cape, University of Fort Hare, University of Free State, North-West University and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://bursaries.simplify.hr/Vacancy/Apply/att5e5
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
To be confirmed.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SNG Grant Thornton directly:
Tel: 011 231 0600
Email: email@example.com / Training.Recruitment@sng.gt.com