UKZN Student Portal Timetable
The Timetabling and Venue Booking Office manages and processes:
- the lecture timetables for all campuses, except Medical School;
- the examination timetables;
- the allocation of venues for tests and exams;
- the allocation of venues for departmental and student societies meetings and workshops;
- the LAN bookings;
- the use of all University facilities (excluding sports facilities) by external users.
Per campus timetable information: Hold the cursor over the respective campus namein the navigation bar on the left of this page and then follow the links to:
- general information about the time table for that campus;
- the lecture timetables for the modules offered at the campus;
- the bookings for each venue for the remainder of the year;
- test bookings for each school for the remainder of the year.
The examination timetables are available for each campus from the Examination Timetable link.
Booking application forms are located on the link Forms.
Contact email@example.com for any assistance