2024-2025 University of Johannesburg UJ Registration
follow this link: ulink.uj.ac.za to login and register online
RESIDENTIAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Follow this link for First Year Seminar information
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 08 January 2020, you and your parent/guardian should sign the under age agreement form and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar. Please follow this link to access the form: DOWNLOAD NOW
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS – EXTENDED 1ST YEAR LETTER
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.
Steps to register online:
Registration information video
Click on the following links for more information:
- First Year Seminar
- International Students
- Follow this link to register online
- Provisional Proforma Statement
- Handheld Devices
- Student Finances
- UJ Timetables
Students can pay library fines online. However we can only lift blocks placed on students three days after payment as we need to receive these funds before the block is lifted.
Payment of library fines:
Pay your fine into the University account as follows:
Banking Details for Electronic Payments:
Account Name : University of Johannesburg
Bank : FNB
Branch : Auckland Park
Branch Code : 210 – 554
Account Number : 62615873199
Swift code : FIRNZ AJJ
Reference number: Lib Fines + student number (Note: without this reference number, money will not be allocated to the library.
[embeddoc url=”https://uni24.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Online-reg-process.pdf” download=”all”]