University of the Free State UFS Banking Details
Bank name: ABSA Bank
Name of account: University of the Free State
Branch code: 630734
Account number: 1570 151 688
Swift code for international transfers: ABSAZAJJ
Reference number: 100 directly followed by student number for tuition fees and/or on-campus accommodation.
- Electronic Fund Transfers– Register the University as beneficiary. Use the ABSA banking details above mentioned paragraph.
- Facility for Online Credit Card Payments– See www.ufs.ac.za, and follow the links: Students- Tuition Fees – Online Credit Card Payments.
- Cashiers: Thakaneng Bridge on the Bloemfontein Campus
Monday to Friday: 08:30-14:30
- Post Office: Any branch
Reference number: Student numbers only
- SAMBA Card Payments can be made at the cashiers on the Thakaneng Bridge on the Bloemfontein Campus
- NB: Send your proof of payment to: F: +27 51 401 3579 or E: email@example.com
- The cost per programme is the average cost per year
- Tuition fees are charged per module
- Programme prices vary according to the modules registered for
- Average prices quoted are for SA and SADC students
- International non-SADC students pay the actual module price + 50 per cent