University of the Western Cape UWC Vacancies
University of the Western Cape Vacancies, The University Of Western Cape Publishes Vacancies on its vacancy website. The Vacancies covers both academic and non academic positions. Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as the positions are announced.
For The current vacant Positions Click on this link
UWC Career Xplora allows students (and 2016 alumni) to:
- Set up their profile to receive career specific information and notifications
- Upload documents and other supporting evidence demonstrating their interests, skills, achievements and so on
- Build their CVs and Letters of Motivation using the Resume Builder tool (and customise it to different industries)
- Select and follow their “favourite” employers
- Receive job opportunity alerts via the system – in real time
- Receive reminders for on-campus Careers Service events (don’t miss the next Career Xpo)
- Sharpen their interview skills using the Mock Interview tool
- Chat live with UWC Careers Service staff
- Check out the Employer Directory, new employers are being added weekly, also watch the announcements page to see notices for on campus recruiter events (second term onwards)
Visit the system often – new positions, resources and career events will be shared regularly through Career Xplora!
So how do you go about getting a Career Xplora account of your own? Not to worry – if you were a registered student in 2016, one has actually already been created for you! (And if you’re a new student in 2017, that’s okay – your profile will be added by the end of the second term of 2017)