Central University of Technology CUT Pages
CUT, Central University of Technology has opened its doors for the 2020 – 2021 application. Anyone who desires to join the school during the next academic year should watch out for the application dates and make sure they submit their applications before the deadline elapses. First things first though, visiting the CUT website, cut.ac.za, could help supply sufficient details on dates.
CUT university is one of the most respected higher learning institutions in South Africa. The school was established to take in all aspiring students with the desire to better their lives by furthering their education.
Central University of Technology CUT Online Application
Once you visit the www.cut.ac.za website, you will have a better understanding of what courses are offered. You may also get to know general details about the school. This will come in handy whenever you have decide on whether you will be joining the school or not. If you settle for joining the school, consider applying correctly. Here is the procedure you need to follow to complete your CUT online application 2020 Successfully.
- Log onto https:// enroll.cut.ca.za
- Click on the ‘new application’ on the left side of the site. In capital letters, fill in your biographical data, the email in small letters and ensure that the correct matric is entered. Once the details are well entered, save it.
- Write done the student number as it is displayed in the first paragraph. Enter your pin and number and repeat it. Click on ‘create pin’ and then write down the number.
- Click on the menu on the left-hand side and then follow the ten steps outlined below.
- Click on ‘Agree’, then on next step.
- You need to verify the details submitted and edit where necessary. Save the changes, if any and then click on next step.
- Enter your contact details and address and save. Click on the new record to capture the new telephone and next of keen before saving. Then click on next step.
- Click the grey box in the middle and enter the school period after searching for the one you attended. The high school period should be captured to the end date. Save and then click next.
- Information on Matric types will come up. Click continue. You should change the Matric accordingly and choose subjects from the grey box. Ensure that you are picking the right subject. Change the grade to either H, G or C for the new Matric. Enter the results level which could be pre-final, mid final or final if you are already matriculated. Save and then click on load or view documents to download the proof of payment if you are applying to off-campus, your certified copy of ID and school report or your senior certificate and other documents. You should have found out what the CUT application fee is and pay in time. Note that you have to pay a non refundable application fee of R100 and a residence application fee of R100. Click next to continue.
- Enter the previous qualification if this applies to you. Save and click next.
- Enter disabilities if applicable. Save and click next.
- Enter disabilities, save and click.
- Enter the program you are applying for and search. Make sure that you choose the right code. Save and move to the next step.
- Proceed to make your application payment at the CUT cashiers if you are applying to the university. You will then have to go back online to complete the application.
- Click on accept application. You will get an application acceptance display and you can now view all the application details.
Application feedback/ CUT application status
Following the CUT online registration process is easy and all you need to do is to secure your chance at the school. Once you have applied, you may want to hold on for further details. The January applications are processed after the July 2nd semester intake. The processing starts in August every year. Once you have applied for a course of your choice, allow yourself 4 to 6 weeks within which you should receive the necessary feedback. You can always use the online system to check for your application progress.
Central University of Technology CUT Registration 2020 – 2021
The 2020 On-campus registration will be open in January/February while the 2020 Registration Online process will also open in January/February. Currently, the Applications for 2020 are out. They will be open for International Applications which should be received on or before 31 October. Besides, South African Applications should be received on or before 29 November. This means that any CUT application form that comes in after the set deadlines will be disregarded.
CUT registration fee
Students should note the following CUT registration important dates for 2020 application if they want to secure residences within the school:
- Start Date: Ist August
- End Date: 31st August
- Venue: CUT Bloemfontein and CUT Welkom
- You should note that the first years have no closing date.
There is a specific amount of fees that need to be paid in 3 days before registration. You should thus find out the minimum payable fees in case you are not able to complete all of it.
Central University of Technology Payment methods
If you are paying for the Central University of Technology Free State application fee, you must use the available payment channels or your transaction will not be recognized.
You can make your payments via:
- credit card (at University Cashiers);
- direct deposits/electronic funds transfers (EFTs) into CUT’s bank account. This can either be by using the listed beneficiary on the bank, or by creating your beneficiary.
It is advisable to make bank deposits for the application fee and attach the payment slip with the application forms when applying.
Proof of deposited payments should be sent to email@example.com while bursary students should send their letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case the beneficiary option is unavailable, you will need the following bank details if you want to join CUT Free State
.For South African citizens:
- Bank: First National Bank;
- Account name: Central University of Technology FS Student Fee Account;
- Account number: 62684987418;
- Account type: Cheque account;
- Branch name: Bloemfontein;
- Branch Code: 230134;
- Reference: Student Number or ID number must be provided*.
Note that students or prospective students who are the new applicants as well as the alumni who possess a student number should make use of it as their reference.
To make International payments, use the following details:
- Bank: First National Bank
- Account name: Central University of Technology FS Foreign Account
- Account number: 62684988036
- Account type: Cheque account
- Branch name: Bloemfontein
- Brach Code: 230134
- Reference: Use your Student Number or passport number. This must be provided.
While ordinarily, the mentioned amounts and the payment details would be used, there is currently no application fee charged. This was on the 1st July.
Central University of Technology CUT courses
While you may have to visit the website to get all the information about the courses offered, you must know some of the new upcoming ones in the new application.
New programmes that are offered since 2019:
- Advanced Diploma in Health Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Quantity Surveying
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Urban Development
New offerings in 2020 include:
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Accounting
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Internal Auditing
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurial Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Clinical Technology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction in Construction Management
Current student CUT
The Central University of Technology online application does not only apply to new students. Continuing students can also use it when making applications for different courses. All you need to do is follow the procedure outlined on www.cut.ac.za online application 2020.
CUT is a great university to study at. Aspiring students and continuing students both need to ensure that they have adhered to the expected rules when making their applications. With a sound institution of higher learning such as this, doing everything right to secure your chance at the school is crucial.