Fluor Bursary 2024-2025
ABOUT THE COMPANY – FLUOR
Fluor has been providing professional and technical solutions for over 60 years, delivering safe, well-executed engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) projects in South Africa. They have their headquarters in Johannesburg, with ongoing operations in Durban, Sasolburg, and Secunda.
ABOUT THE FLUOR BURSARY – FIELDS COVERED
Fluor is offering bursary funding for the 2024-2025 academic year in various engineering fields, including:
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Control Systems & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE FLUOR BURSARY – SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will receive feedback by no later than 22 April . If you do not receive any communication by this date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Fluor is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified individuals will receive equal consideration for employment, regardless of various criteria protected by local law.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
To be eligible for the Fluor Bursary, you must meet the following minimum entry criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intend to study one of the specified engineering fields.
- You must be enrolled or intend to enroll at a recognized and accredited South African university.
- You must have a strong academic record.
- You must be in financial need.
- You must be committed to your studies.
- You must be willing to pursue an engineering career at Fluor.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
To apply for the Fluor Bursary, follow these steps:
- Prepare clear copies of the following documentation (all documents must be certified copies):
- Most recent academic results (Matric or tertiary)
- Provisional acceptance letter (on institution’s letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivational letter explaining your choice of field of study
- Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “BURSARY” in the email subject line.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE FLUOR BURSARY
The closing date for the Fluor Bursary is 8 April. Make sure to submit your application before this date, as late applications will not be accepted.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any inquiries related to this bursary program, please contact Fluor directly:
Contact person: Henny Moraka (Talent Development Specialist) Tel: 011 519 6000 Email: email@example.com