Title: CCBSA Study Buddy Fund Bursary Programme: Investing in Education and Empowering Students
Introduction: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA), a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, is a leading bottler for The Coca-Cola Company. CCBSA plays a vital role in manufacturing, bottling, and distributing non-alcoholic beverages across South Africa. As part of their commitment to education, CCBSA has launched the Study Buddy Fund Bursary Programme. This initiative aims to support academically deserving students by providing access to further education and training opportunities. By investing over R8 million to date, CCBSA is dedicated to empowering students and making a positive impact in communities where they operate.
Bursary Details: CCBSA invites students to apply for the Study Buddy Fund bursary programme for the academic year. The bursaries are open to students pursuing any field of study, with a preference for applicants residing in communities where CCBSA operates. These communities include Mdantsane, Motherwell, Phoenix, Inanda, Ntuzuma, KwaMashu, Greater Eldorado Park Community Forum (including Freedom Park and Motsoaledi), Tembisa, Greater Nigel, PTA West Ward 55, Westenburg to Seshego, Alabama, and Mangaung. Although students from other areas may also apply, preference will be given to those from the mentioned communities.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the CCBSA bursary, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizenship.
- Black African learners will be prioritized according to the BBBEE codes of good practice.
- Completion of Matric in 2022.
- Matric results with a bachelors’ admission.
- Acceptance to study at a university in South Africa.
- Preferably residing within the specified host communities (advantageous).
- No affiliation with CCBSA and its affiliates.
Application Process: To apply for the CCBSA bursary, follow these steps:
- Prepare clear copies of the required documents, including your ID document, Matric certificate or most recent results, motivational letter, proof of university acceptance, and proof of residence.
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CCBSA Bursary Application .”
- Attach the necessary documents to the email.
- Send the completed email application to the provided address.
It’s important to note that there is no specific application form to complete. Ensure that all the required documents are included in your application.
Bursary Coverage and Support: The CCBSA bursary covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees.
Additionally, bursary recipients will receive valuable support in the form of career advice, study hacks, and access to support groups. CCBSA is committed to assisting students throughout their educational journey.
The closing date for the CCBSA bursary is 27 January. To ensure your application is considered, submit your application before this date. Late applications will not be accepted.
For any inquiries regarding the CCBSA bursary programme, please contact Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) directly using the provided email address: email@example.com.
The CCBSA Study Buddy Fund Bursary Programme is a significant opportunity for academically deserving students to access further education and training. By investing in students’ education, CCBSA aims to make a positive impact on individuals and communities. If you meet the eligibility criteria and aspire to pursue higher education, don’t miss this chance to apply. Submit your application with the required documents before the closing date and take a step closer to achieving your educational goals with the CCBSA Study Buddy Fund Bursary Programme.